Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Gifts

I.
Well not really Christmas gifts since i started buying them in early November. I have the habit of giving myself gifts whenever i can. hehehe

II.
Wrath of the Lich King: I actually borrowed money from Che to get this but since i have no plans of paying her back (ahem nine west, haha) i'm considering this a gift from her. *not the actual pic*

III.
DVD Drive: I was having problems installing the above game because of my messed up DVD Drive so i got my trusted PC a new DVD Drive.
IV.
Cordless Phone: Something i've been wanting to get for years now. Quite pointless since i rarely use the phone but then again, i still got myself one.




















V.
Skullcandy: I've been dying to get new headphones but i still had the Pioneer headphones Che got for me. But a rat ate the cable and so, i got permission to get myself a new one.I got myself the Skullcandy Hesh and i also got Skullcandy Smokin' Buds for Che. All i can is.... Skullcandy is love.
VI.
And finally, the one i'm most excited about! Mares X-Vision Liquidskin. For better looking underwater pics! hehe and it's in hard to find Mid size.***Post processing done on adobe lightroom.


No comments: