Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Intramuscular Pain!!!!

I.
Well as you may have seen in Che's almost popular blog post, i was bitten by our beloved beagle. Im sure the dog had complete shots and there wasnt anything to worry about. But che insisted we go to the hospital, so we did.

II.
First thing i noticed was that the witch assigned to me did not know shit. She said i needed 1 anti tetanus shot, 2 anti rabies shots and 4 immuno ek-ek shot. Seeing that the proce of the immunoglobulin (or something like that) was more likely to kill me than any infection i can get from our dog, i asked what its for. All the witch said was "pangontra". I asked her kung pangontra saan, she said sa rabies daw. Eh may anti rabies ka na, may pangontra ka pa sa rabies? hmmm... And she raised her voice at me and Che. The guts! so to you witch doctor... Fuck You! hehehe

III.
And since the immunoglobulin chuchuvels will cost me an arm and a leg (total amount of shots they say i need is 28k, and my health card would only cover 15k) i opted to get the anti tetanus and anti rabies which is roughly 3k, and will be covered by fucking medicard. And then i remembered... i hate needles. Hard to believe huh? Seeing that i have about a total of 12 hours of ink in my body, i should be very comfortable with needles. But im not. So i took the shots hesitantly. And now im suffering from intramuscular pain. A couple of the shots were intramuscular vaccines and my right arm now feels like it was beaten to a pulp. Even the sheer weight of my had dangling from my arm causes pain. I was trying to put on a shirt so i can go buy dinner and i nearly cried from the pain. LOL seriously, the dull throbbing coming from my arm is killing me. Not the rabies fortunately. And so to Medicard... with whom i am entitled to 110,000 pesos in health care but would not cover all the shots i needed... Fuck You! Yes i'm pissed. So Fuck You! hihihi

IV.
But i still love the dog. Pero hindi muna kami bati hanggat masakit pa arm ko. LOL

No comments: