Saturday, August 30, 2008

Salamat Eraserheads

I.
I'm sure by now the news it out that they had to cut the show short because of Ely Buendia's health. I'm also sure many of the fans who cam to the show went home very disappointed. A friend who was an usher on the show said the band prepared 30 songs for that show. I'm sure i was and still am disappointed.

II.
I was never really an Eraserheads fan. But yeah i like their songs and bought their albums when i have extra cash. This was actually the first time i saw them live with the original members. But it was a good if not a great show. Too bad they had to cut it short. Disappointed? yes. Happy? Definitely. Alapaap never sounded so good. Just eh intro gave me goosebumps.

III.
To Ely Buendia, Marcus Adoro, Buddy Zabala and Raymund Marasigan, Maraming salamat. Thank you so much for a very nostalgic show. God Bless you and Get Well Soon Ely.

No comments: