Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sick as sick can be

I. Alright... im not really sick. My fucking gums are swollen. I think i overstressed a tooth thae needs to be extracted asap. My fever has subsided and im just hella bored. I missed work, something i dont really like doing anymore. Yeah, you probably didnt expect to hear that from me huh?

II. Being bored, i started thinking about what im gonna do with my life... not. LOL Actually what happened was, i was browsing through my car clubs forums and i came across a thread about rakistas... you know rockers. haha. Which got me searching for old school (90's) rock videos on youtube. I came across some wolfgang vids, im sure jimmy would love them.

III. Im also trying to budget. Budget money i dont have yet. Well im expecting money to come soon. And im dividing them in my mind. Some will go to the car, some to scuba diving, some to photography and so on. I still need to talk to alex about his plans on getting my cam fixed. The cam was so excited it started diving even before i got in to diving myself and was therefore rendered useless. She was barely 3 months old when she "drowned". Imagine that! lol. I'm still paying citibank every month for a camera that's lying useless in my closet. But enough about that.

IV. Listening to wolfgang again got wondering... why can't most bands today write songs totally unrelated to love? hehe oh well. It's a bitch trying to budget money you dan't have yet. I bet my car really wants new steel braided brake lines and underchassis repairs. Sheesh im writing total nonsense. I better go back to surfing.

No comments: